Wednesday, October 13, 2010

sketches



Some of my friends have been telling me to do this for a long time, so I finally decided to scan some drawings out of my sketchbook. Most of this stuff is an incongruous patchwork of shit that I felt like drawing at the time, and which ended up on the same page.  Oh, click on the image to see the enlarged version-for some reason blogger is being retarded and the images are not formatting properly.




Fernie, a hockey playing dog, some half-ass attempts at Alex Ovechkin, Brodie with wrench, Kevin preparing to lift



Kevin lifting a lot of weight


Preliminary Kevin sketches for the forthcoming roommate wall portrait project



Me, an unflattering attempt at Brodie, Kevin



Louise, Fernie, Louis, Dave




Bear with shotgun






2 comments:

Laura said...

It is hard to tell which one is Chris without the jizz on his face.

Dan said...

zing!

my favorite is the one with brodie and kevin next to each other.