Thursday, August 26, 2010

WTF


Sometimes, communicating with my roommate Jill can be a little confusing. The following conversation is a sample of how things typically go when she and I talk.*

D: "Hey Jill did you get my email?"
J: "Oh yeah, I'm riding to the beach with Michele."
D: "Okay...because your email asked if you could get a ride with us and what time we were leaving."
J: "What is the email?"
D: "Huh?"
J: "I'm riding with Michele to the beach because she's going in the morning and I have to drive my car to her house but I didn't know if there was going to be pizza or if I had to bring sunglasses."
D: "...so you're riding with Michele then?"
J: "Did you get my email?"



*This is a dramatization/interpretation of how our conversations usually transpire and may or may not have actually happened.


1 comment:

turbo2oh said...

haha seems straightforward to me